TLG is committed to engaging with you in order to develop behaviour for learning that leads to the best possible achievement for everyone. This means that we cannot accept behaviour that negatively affects the opportunities for learning in our centre.
There are two types of behaviours that are covered in our code of conduct.
At TLG we are committed to working together to create an environment where no form of bullying is tolerated. We will encourage and help pupils to treat each other with respect and kindness, challenge any bullying we see or hear and impose appropriate sanctions for bullying.
If you tell us you are being bullied we will deal with it quickly, sensitively and effectively and help ensure that the bullying does not continue. We will support you while the issue is being dealt with and afterwards.
It is our highest priority to do everything we can to help you feel safe while you are a pupil with us at TLG. This means we will do what we can to care for you and protect you from harm, provide a safe and healthy school environment and act on concerns that you or we have
When using the internet, either at TLG or elsewhere, we recommend you follow these simple steps to help protect yourself:
1. Do not post any personal information online including your phone number, address, passwords or your school.
2. SPEAK UP! If you viewed something online that made you anxious, unsafe or uncomfortable, please speak to an adult that you trust.
3. If you do not know someone, why are they "your online friend" or "follower"?
4. Privacy settings should always be kept to a maximum. Use the search engines on social networking websites to find out how to do this.
5. Think carefully when "posting" or "sharing" a photo online. Remember, once a photo is posted online, people will be able to share or download the photo.
If you are worried about your own safety or welfare, or the safety and welfare of someone else, you can speak to any member of staff. You can do this even if your concern involves the conduct of another member of staff.
Alternatively, you can report a concern here and a member of staff will get back to you.